What is StupidDope.com
Adware is a type of malicious software that uses a deceptive technique to sneak in to the computer, this is a marketing technique called bundling where the software producers add additional adware to the original software installation process.
The installation process of the software you wanted to download does not directly disclose their presence, it’s primarily hidden by a human psychology trick named Dark Patterns. These Dark Patterns are used to trick and make sure people click thru their installation process without the use or victim noticing what they actually install on their computer.
There is just a very small button, or a checkbox that might disclose the presence of the additional adware but a lot of people do not see it as they carelessly click on to the Next button to install their desired software.
How to Remove StupidDope.com?
The adware is basically responsible for the disturbing one’s browsing experience, often useless pop-up advertisements in one or more of your installed browser. These advertisements open a new window in any of the internet browser such as the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari for Mac
There is not much of a difference in which operating system is used because the adware targets Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac and even Android devices as well.
Upon opening a new window, a pop-up is automatically redirected to the StupidDope.com domain. They’re using a redirection domain and not directly directed to the StupidDope.com domain.
The advertisement brought by the domain StupidDope.com mainly sell you subscriptions, install potentially unwanted programs or generate pay per click revenue for it’s publisher’s benefit.
These pop-up advertisements can also collects and tracks personal identifying information such as your ip-address, your current location, browser type, type OS and search queries to deliver more detailed advertisements.
To avoid such adware and their pop-up, and also redirect advertisements, do not rush to click on the Next button during installation of any software into your computer.
Instead, carefully read what you actually install in your computer. Check every button to see if it exposes some form or adware. Always opt the “custom”, “advanced” or a “more” button option for installation process because it enables the user to check the software needed and uncheck those not wanted and or unfamiliar. Adware is most of the time installed by the computer user itself, so always be cautious upon installation especially during software installation that has a EULA (end user license agreement), read this EULA to find out what kind of software is included during installation. It can help prevent adware from installing into your computer by knowing and de-select or uncheck adware and potentially unwanted programs during installation.
Scanning the computer with anti-malware tool instantly eliminates all items linked to StupidDope.com. Though, this may not primarily fix problems on individual internet browser application.
If the outcome of this anti-malware scan did not fully removed the StupidDope.com, then you have to execute procedures for affected browser program manually. Provided below are easy to follow instructions to solve problems for specific browser.
1. Start downloading first the anti-malware tool by clicking on the link below. You can either save the file or directly run it after the download.
2. Install the program with default settings, and then run the installation procedure as it is.
3. The program will automatically update the database once the installation completes. Thus, it is important that internet connection is turned on and or active during this process.
4. Once installed, simply run a Threat Scan (Recommended) to scan all the places malware is known to hide.
5. At the end of the scan process, the anti-malware tool will display list of identified threats, so make sure to select all and remove them from the computer.
6. Finally, it will prompt you to restart the computer to finalized removal of threats, so please reboot the computer.
Why is automatic removal more recommendable?
- You know only one virus name: “ StupidDope.com“, but the truth is you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The SpyRemover Pro program detects this threat and all others.
- SpyRemover Pro is quite fast! You need only few minutes to check your PC.
- SpyRemover Pro uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module, it takes hours and may damage your PC. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module which you don’t want.
- SpyRemover Pro is compatible with any antivirus.
- SpyRemover Pro is convenient to use.
Prevention of StupidDope.com invasion:
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!