What is Easy Access to Internet Services redirect? And how does it function?
Easy Access to Internet Services redirect is a dubious browser extension that supposedly provides users with easy and quick access to various popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Netflix, YouTube, and many more. This browser extension offers tons of quick links to popular sites and may seem like a useful tool to help you browse the web seamlessly but it’s not. Don’t let its seemingly useful interface fool you as it is actually a browser hijacker and a PUP in disguise.
As soon as it is installed on your computer, Easy Access to Internet Services redirect will change the default home page, search engine, and the new tab URL of your browsers. This means that the next time you open your browser you will be forced to use this hijacker in browsing the internet. Take note that some of the contents it displays are not to be trusted as they could redirect you to websites that may try to get your personal information and even promote malicious programs. It also causes frequent redirects to suspicious sites. It even monitors all your activities over the web so that it can obtain browsing-related information like:
- Your search queries
- The type of browser you’re using
- Language of your browser
- OS version
- IP address
- Date and time of your searches
- Cookies and related Data
- Other Information (including personal information)
Easy Access to Internet Services redirect can’t be trusted and browsing the web with it installed in your computer is not good and might only cause potential issues in your computer. Thus, you have to delete this browser hijacker right away before it’s too late.
How is Easy Access to Internet Services redirect distributed online?
Easy Access to Internet Services redirect roams the web as an extra program in freeware and shareware bundles found on peer-to-peer sharing sites. This kind of distribution method is not uncommon for browser hijackers and unwanted programs so it isn’t so surprising that Search.heasyrecipesnow.com is also distributed this way – it is an advantage for its developers because users can unknowingly install this program since it is hidden under the Custom or Advanced setup which is why instead of opting for the quick setup, you must opt for the Custom or Advanced so you can discard any extra programs attached to the bundle.
To delete Easy Access to Internet Services redirect from your computer, refer to the removal guide laid out below.
Step_1: First, you have to close the browser infected with the Easy Access to Internet Services redirect. And if you can’t close it manually, you can close it using the Task Manager instead. Tap the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys and open the Task Manager.
Step_2: Next, look for the process of your browser, right-click on it and select End task or End process to close it.
Step_3: Afterwards, tap the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog box and type “appwiz.cpl” in the field and press Enter to open the Programs and Features in Control Panel.
Step_4: From the list of programs installed, look for any programs that could be related to Easy Access to Internet Services redirect or any suspicious program you don’t remember installing under the list of installed programs and once you’ve found it, uninstall it.
Step_5: After that, restart your computer and then open your browsers and reset them back to their default state.
- Open Google Chrome, then tap the Alt + F keys.
- After that, click on Settings.
- Next, scroll down until you see the Advanced option, once you see it, click on it.
- After clicking the Advanced option, go to the “Restore and clean up option and click on the “Restore settings to their original defaults” option to reset Google Chrome.
- Now restart Google Chrome.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and tap Ctrl + Shift + A to access the Add-ons Manager.
- In the Extensions menu Remove the unwanted extension.
- Restart the browser and tap keys Alt + T.
- Select Options and then move to the General menu.
- Overwrite the URL in the Home Page section and then restart the browser.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Next, click the wrench icon for Settings.
- Then click Internet Options.
- After that, go to the Advanced tab.
- From there, click the Reset button. This will reset Internet Explorer’s settings to their default condition.
- Now click OK to save the changes made.
- Restart your computer.
Step_6: Edit your Hosts File.
- Tap the Win + R keys to open then type in %WinDir% and then click OK.
- Go to System32/drivers/etc.
- Open the hosts file using Notepad.
- Delete all the entries that contain Easy Access to Internet Services redirect.
- After that, save the changes you’ve made and close the file.
Step_7: Now you have to flush the DNS cache of your computer. To do so, right-click on the Start button and click on Command Prompt (administrator). From there, type the “ipconfig /flushdns” command and hit Enter to flush the DNS.
Step_8: Hold down Windows + E keys simultaneously to open File Explorer.
Step_9: Navigate to the following directories and look for suspicious files associated with the Easy Access to Internet Services redirect such as the software bundle it came with and delete it/them.
Step_10: Close the File Explorer and empty the contents of Recycle Bin.
Congratulations, you have just removed Easy Access to Internet Services redirect in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit fixmypcfree.com daily.
Now that’s how you remove Easy Access to Internet Services redirect in Windows 10 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.