What is Trojan.Ismagent?
Trojan.Ismagent is another dangerous Trojan horse which can surprisingly escape from detection and penetrate into computers randomly. Your computer may be infected with this perilous Trojan virus when you accidentally visit hacked sites or download suspiciously malicious freeware. When this type of Trojan virus attacks your computer, it will make alterations to your system settings such as the start-up items, registry keys and file extensions. In order to protect itself, this Trojan virus hides the files deeply that it’s barely detectable. When you have this Trojan.Ismagent in your system, you will have a lot of annoying and pestering problems. First of all, this Trojan virus basically runs in the background and consumes numerous available system resources. Consequently, your computer performance is diminished.
The Trojan.Ismagent virus then takes over the system and controls your computer and won’t allow you do any other activities on it and then let remote hacker to login your computer to steal your important data for illegal activities, mainly to gain money. Besides, it keeps tracks and records of your online activities to steal those personal information such as email account, password, banking details, chatting between your friends or credit card info and so on. In order to prevent your data from letting out in publicto or shared to the third parties, you should keep an eye online well, don’t click on unfamiliar links, pop ups or websites. Usually Trojan.Ismagent virus will be injected into malicious websites or pop ups by cyber criminals. Once you click, this virus will definitely come into your computer without any notice and infiltrate without you knowing. Also those free downloading application from unlicensed source will be another portal of entry for this Trojan.Ismagent virus. You can easily get this while you’re installing the app you want, this virus is easily installed. So please always select the customized installation to block those unwanted apps. In short, the Trojan.Ismagent virus will access targeted computer through many other ways online.
How can Trojan.Ismagent manage to get in to computer?
1. Never click on a link or attachment in an email from a suspicious source.
2. Never download and install suspicious files with a double extension such as .txt.vb or .jpg.exe.
3. Never get access to illegal online contents such as gambling or porn.
4. Never download unknown “free” software from reliable source.
5. Keep a reputable and powerful antivirus program and keep it updated.
Common Symptoms of Trojan.Ismagent:
-it sneaks on your PC without your awareness.
-it highly consumes your system resource.
-it downloads malware on your PC without your consent.
-it leads your confidential information to be stolen.
-it degrades your PC performance seriously.
-it may annoy you with porn pop up or other objectionable websites.
-it cannot be removed by anti-virus software completely.
How to remove the Trojan.Ismagent?
To completely eliminate this Trojan.Ismagent, manual removal is effective if you have sufficient skills and knowledge about computers. Carefully and closely pay attention to each step during the process. You should back up your computer before any file changes in case of data loss.
Method 1: Removing Trojan.Ismagent Manually
Step one: Kill the processes of the Trojan in Task Manager.
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together to open Windows Task Manager.
2. For Win 8 Users:
Click More details when you see the Task Manager box.
3. Click on Detail tab. Find out the running processes of the Trojan and then click on “End Process” to kill the selected processes.
Step two: Delete show hidden files and folders of the Trojan.
1. Open Control Panel from Start menu.
2. Click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
3. Locate Folder Options.
4. Click on View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operation system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
For Win 8:
Press Windows + E together to open Computer windows. Click on View and then click on Option.
Under View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operation system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Delete all the following files associated with the Trojan from your PC.
Step three: Remove all the registry entries of the Trojan .
1. Open Run command from Start menu, input regedit into the box and then click on OK to open Registry Editor.
2. The moment Registry Editor opens, search for and remove all the registry entries of the Trojan as listed below. Note that back up your Windows before any file changes.
Step four: Please restart your computer normally to apply all changes when all the steps are done.
Method 2: Removing Trojan.Ismagent Automatically by Using anti-malware Tool SpyRemover Pro
Basic steps of SpyRemover Pro:
Step 1. Run SpyRemover Pro installer
Click on the .exe file that just downloaded in the lower right corner of your browser window.
Step 2. Click Yes
Click Yes to accept the User Account Control settings dialog.
Step 3. Foll0w setup instructions
Follow the instructions to get SpyRemover Pro set up on your computer and you will be good to go!
Why is automatic removal more recommendable?
- You know only one virus name: “Trojan.Ismagent”, but the truth is you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The SpyRemover Pro program detects this threat and all others.
- SpyRemover Pro is quite fast! You need only few minutes to check your PC.
- SpyRemover Pro uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module, it takes hours and may damage your PC. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module which you don’t want.
- SpyRemover Pro is compatible with any antivirus.
- SpyRemover Pro is convenient to use.