Televisionfantastic.com is also one of the malicious domain names that is related to operation of a new browser hijacker. Recently, it is widely distributed through the Internet and the degree of its distribution grows by leaps and bounds. If you have noticed that your browser is stuck with Streaming Chrome Extension and you cannot eliminate it, then follow the removal guide provided below. You’ve come to the right place that will help you to detect and eliminate it.
Generally speaking, the TelevisionFantastic is technically not a malware, however it is also not a good application either. The browser hijacker plays the role of the adware and spyware in your computer. As an adware it shows a lot of intrusive and annoying advertisement banners in the home page of your hijacked browser. Moreover, it may displays some sponsored links together with those pseudo search results delivered by it. And as spyware, the TelevisionFantastic regularly collects, tracks and even records your browsing habits and even transmits this absolutely private information to third parties which are most probably the cyber criminals. You see, the TelevisionFantastic is not as good at its developers claim it is. They proudly claim that their product renders some superb services as far as finding the relevant information is concerned. But in reality their website is absolutely good for nothing; it’s definitely useless. Moreover, it also causes much damage to you and your personal information as it may invades and compromise your security.
How does televisionfantastic.com sneak into the computer?
televisionfantastic.com might be invasive and conquer all widely used browsers today such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Safari and browsers suitable for Mac OS X are not safe either. Many people claim that they cannot remember installing or downloading the hijacker directly into their computers by themselves. But still, they keep wondering how in the world it could get into the home page of their browsers. In fact, this is a good question. Please be aware that many hijackers and adware samples of today are widely distributed in the web along with some other cost-free applications. If you occasionally or regularly prefer to deal with some freeware, always ensure you carefully read what else you are suggested to make the part of your computer in addition to the main initial program of your choice. By doing so will help you to avoid any unwanted stuff from infiltrating into your computer.
televisionfantastic.com hijacker is definitely difficult to delete manually. It is usually protected by certain running services that are enabled to be started together with the operating system, which make it really hard for you to eliminate. Even if you do it manually amend the home page of your browser back to your default google.com or to some other decent start page of your choice, the page of this hijacker will keep getting displayed through the helpers. In order to completely eliminate such hijacker we strongly suggest that you follow the direct removal guide provided below that shows how to eliminate this browser hijacker using powerful anti-malware tools.
Despite all these circumstances we highy recommend you to get rid of the Virus, televisionfantastic.com immediately. You can do it without much efforts with our recpmmended special tool – SpyRemover Pro Anti-Malware by FixMyPCFree.
How to remove the Televisionfantastic.com?
Use an anti-malware program
We recommend using SpyRemover Pro, a highly effective and widely used malware removal program to clean your computer of Televisionfantastic.com. In addition to Televisionfantastic.com, this program can detect and remove the latest variants of other malware.
SpyRemover Pro has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use. To get rid of Televisionfantastic.com, the first step is to install it, scan your computer, and remove the threat.
You can perform a full system scan through the recommended anti-malware tool SpyRemover Pro.
- Turn your PC on. Once it’s on, you need to reboot
- Then, the BIOS screen will show up, however, if Windows pops up instead, you will need to reboot your computer and try one more time. Once the BIOS screen is on, repeatedly press F8, to open the Advanced Option and shows up.
3. Use the arrow keys to navigate the Advanced Option and then choose the Safe Mode with Networking then click it.
4. The Safe Mode with Networking will then be loaded.
5. Kindly press and hold both R key and Windows key together.
6. The Windows Run Box will appear if it is done correctly.
7.Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/spyremoverpro
*There should be a single space in between explorer and http. Hit OK.
8. There, appear a dialog box by Internet Explorer. Click Run to start downloading SpyRemover Pro. It will automatically start the installation once it’s done downloading.
9. Simply launch the SpyRemover Pro by clicking OK.
10. Hit Run button to run SpyRemover Pro and perform a full system scan thereafter.
11. Once all the infection has been detected and identified, click REMOVE ALL.
12. Invest into the SpyRemover Pro program to further protect your computer from future threats.
Why is automatic removal more recommendable?
- You know only one virus name: “Televisionfantastic.com“, but the truth is you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The SpyRemover Pro program detects this threat and all others.
- SpyRemover Pro is quite fast! You need only few minutes to check your PC.
- SpyRemover Pro uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module, it takes hours and may damage your PC. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module which you don’t want.
- SpyRemover Pro is compatible with any antivirus.
- SpyRemover Pro is convenient to use.
Preventive Security Measures
- Enable and properly configure your Firewall.
- Install and maintain reliable anti-malware software.
- Secure your web browser.
- Check regularly for available software updates and apply them.
- Disable macros in Office documents.
- Use strong passwords.
- Don’t open attachments or click on links unless you’re certain they’re safe.
- Backup regularly your data.