This article will show you how you can open UWP or Windows Store apps on you every startup or boot in your on your Windows 10 PC. Making programs run on startup is not rocket science. However, not all users know how to make Windows 10 open Windows Store apps on startup – the process in doing so is easy simply follow the given steps below.
Step 1: The first thing you have to do is open File Explorer then copy and paste the following address bar and tap Enter to open the Applications folder.
Step 2: After that, open another File Explorer window by simply right-clicking on the icon of the Taskbar Explorer and then selecting File Explorer.
Step 3: Open the following Startup folder location in the new instance of File Explorer.
Step 4: Next, reside and then place the folders side by side.
Step 5: After that, drag and drop the icon of the Windows Store app that you want to run on every startup from the Applications folder to the Startup folder. Once you do so, Windows 10 will create a shortcut or link to the Windows Store app.
Step 6: Finally, all that’s left to do is to close the folders and restart your PC and check. After that restart, the Windows Store app should now launch on startup automatically.
Note: The current Windows 10 v1709 does not have any setting that would make it easier for you to do this. However, on the next major update of Windows 10, this process will be pretty simple. You will be able to access this soon enough under Windows Settings > Apps > Startup > Startup Apps – from there, you can remove the apps easily.
If you have any computer issues that’s been bugging you for some time now like corrupted registries or slow PC performance, you can try a one-click solution in the form of PC Cleaner Pro. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system.
Perform a full system scan using PC Cleaner Pro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the SafeMode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/pccleanerpro
A single space must be in between explorer and http. Click OK.
- A dialogue box will be displayed by Internet Explorer. Click Run to begin downloading PC Cleaner Pro. The installation will start automatically once a download is done.
- Click OK to launch the program.
- Run the program and click the Click to Start Scan button to perform a full system scan.
- After all the infections are identified, click the FIX ALL